Morso 1B0 vs. Morso 2Bclassic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morso1bo

Burning Hunk
Mar 6, 2011
western new hampshire
Hi,
I have an old Morso 1B0 in my 200 year old home (with minimal insulation) which is in need of replacement. I was wondering if there is any way that the new 2B Classic (rated for 1200 sqft) would be able to put out as much heat as the bigger grandaddy the Morso 1B0. I think I already know the answer to this but just wanted some other viewpoints.
Thanks for any advice on this topic.
Mark

Thanks guys. I figured that was going to be the case. I found a good deal on one and was hoping someone might talk me into trying it. I have a new 2b0 heating the two bedrooms upstairs and it is a wonderful little stove. I have to agree that it would have a hard time keeping up with the downstairs.
Thanks again for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.