Morso 2110 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Strong

Oct 21, 2013
northeastern pa
Hi everyone I have just became the proud owner of a Morso 2110 wood stove. I was wondering if anyone knew how this stove burned, and how long will it burn dampened down on a load of wood? also what are the uses of the tool that came with the stove? Thanks so much for any help.

I helped install one in a friend's yurt. It's a fine little stove. Burn time is roughly 4 hrs burning local softwood and alder. With good hardwood you may be able to at least have coals in the morning for a relight. The tool I think you may be referring to is for the non-US version with riddling grates. It is to shake the coals down.

I helped install one in a friend's yurt. It's a fine little stove. Burn time is roughly 4 hrs burning local softwood and alder. With good hardwood you may be able to at least have coals in the morning for a relight. The tool I think you may be referring to is for the non-US version with riddling grates. It is to shake the coals down.
good to hear its a good stove, and I only burn hardwood. Thank you

I think you will really like the stove. It's very well made and quite efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.