Morso 5660

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Mar 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
aliant
Morso 5660Just curious as to whether or not anyone has a Morso 5660 insert,Maybe they're still too new?I'd like any extra info on them for my b-i-l who is buying a home with an open fireplace and asked me about various insert options.Thank ya,thank ya very much.

I am looking for the same. Anyone installed a Morso 5660 wood burning insert? I am looking for an insert with the largest viewable window. In giving up my open fireplace for an insert, it seems that I am losing a tremendous amount of the view of the fire. Any recomendations of other large viewing inserts would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.