Morso 7110...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrynC

Sep 13, 2014
Rocky Mountain Front
A fellow has one of these on Craigslist for $350. The only problem is that the stove was run too hot, and the baffle needs to be replaced. Is this a big deal? Any thoughts on this stove model? Thanks!

Looking at the manual, it appears that the baffles sit on the secondary air tubes. There is no description (that I found, anyway) ot the actual steps needed to replace the baffles, but it should be relatively easy since they are listed as wear parts.
I can't talk to the stove model itself. No experience with the brand.

That stove is listed with a 1 cu ft firebox. Expect burn times of maybe 3 to 4 hours and a relatively small heating capacity; essentially one larger room. I would say nice for ambiance and some supplemental heat but if you look to heat a larger area or even a house you need to go larger. If you post some more what you want to accomplish we can probably give you some stove ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.