morso stove information

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawandorder

Mar 17, 2008
upstate new york
Well have decided to at least buy a new wood stove for next year. Maybe a gassifier in the future as well but thats an entirely different issue. However I am trying to find out the "size" of the stove I currently have. We have a 25-30 year old morso which was a great stove I believe it is an 1125 model. I was trying to find out the BTU/output of that stove to compare with like sized stoves we are looking at purchasing. Any ideas where to find out this info. I tried to email Morso but havent recieved a response. No manual. nor can I find any manual online, unless i am just looking at the wrong place. Thanks for the help.

Welcome Morso USA! Good to have you here.

I have a question about the 2110. Our friends just bought one for heating a yurt. How draft sensitive is this stove in real world use? After reading the manual, I'm a little concerned about the flue requirements as the yurt is only 1 story tall and they'll need a couple 90's to connect the flue to the stove. The flue requirement in the manual is 16ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.