Most dealers have forklift &

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
i think most would be willing to have a flatbed come & let their customers come pick up their pellets. Matter of fact, i betcha with the economy the way it is, they could probably find a local to deliver our pellets for a small fee. Good buisness all around. Win-win situation if you ask me . I'm gonna keep this co-op idea alive on here . Give us something to kick around . I know pellets from Canada come thru Maine down 201 to 95 & there are quite a few stove dealers 201-95-495 area to make this feasible . Just another idea to keep this alive Muss Ps. Thanks everyone f or your compliments on my pic & your help finding me a pellet bucket. Wife is now quite relieved :red:

Status
Not open for further replies.