Moved it to the house

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
Well, I've got a great problem to have. I had to move wood to the house to make room for the wood I still have to split. I stopped doing this years ago because I would doubling my work but I had to do it this year. I moved about a months worth up to the house (especially since it's been so warm here) and we'll see if I go back to moving large amounts and unstacking, reloading, re-unloading, and re-stacking. Seems like a lot of double work but come to think of it, I do that anyway just in smaller batches.

fv

That is the trick of being ahead in wood. Either you have to put a lot of wood next to the house or move a lot of wood to the house.

Reactions: FaithfulWoodsman
Brought about a cord into the basement myself yesterday. Fire season is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.