Moved my non-bladder exp. tank 7 foot off the floor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Got around to moving my exp. tank 7 foot higher. I had it on the floor and was having to add air every few months. I also hooked up a piece of pex from the micro bubble air eliminator to the top of the expansion tank. so far I haven't lost any pressure and I gained more floor space for firewood.

Reactions: ewdudley
Sounds great. Please keep us up to date on how it works out. It certainly seems like your configuration should work right and save some money.

I'd like to do something like that, but the only possibility I have come up with that it could be moved to is the master bedroom. No doubt it would work great, but I think I'd be living alone pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.