Movember - Join me if you like in recognition of Mens Health Awarness

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bears12th

Feb 28, 2008
Eastern Connecticut
Everyone, I am growing a mustache (military approved - so semi-boring I guess - he he) in recognition of Movember, hopefully bringing mens health awareness to the fore. I just made a donations page, a group page (if you are interested in joining - it is called USCG Band - all are welcome - band member, military/non-military, wood burning or not, we just want to bring to attention that It’s Moustache Season and I’m growing a fine moustache for Movember! Please support my growing efforts and the 33,000 men who will die of prostate cancer and the nearly 8,300 men who will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year. Join the group, help donate to my page, or spread the word. Lets all go get checked fellas, once every year, and keep ourselves healthy in order to provide heat to those we love.

Read about it here: Movember information

or

Donate to my cause here: My donation page

If this is inappropriate to post here on this website, please feel free to remove and I apologize. If this is the wrong spot, please move. Most of all, please go get checked out and make sure you are in the best of health. We all have those we love who hope and wish we will be here as long as possible - this is step one.

Thanks all,

Jeff

411021769_544999b0a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.