Movember!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
While trying to think of ways to raise money for a cause I just joined I thought of you guys, some of the most gracious people I have ever not met.

Here's the story. "Movember" is basically a way to raise monies and awareness for Men's Health, specifically Prostate Cancer. An ugly topic but something worth addressing. The idea is that you create a team, or join a team and attempt to raise monies by growing a moustache for the month of November. I am the Team Captain for my small team, 9 Wing Gander Head Quarters. Much more info can be found out about "Movember" by following the below link.

www.movember.com

If you would like to donate something on behalf of myself or my team, please click the below link and simply follow the easy steps.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/1626806/

Pictures of me and my team will follow. FYI, I am typically bald and have no facial hair so this should make for some interesting photos.

Thanks in advance and Mods, please feel free to move this as you see fit. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.