Movie rant... Gravity? Pfft

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years a slave was pretty powerful...and not easy to watch by times..
Im wonderin if those folks in detroit saw that film. The ones who kick the livin daylights out of a white guy who accidentally hit a black kid with his pickup. Guy is in bad shape pretty messed up. Way worse than the kid he accidentally hit. Stuff like that will spawn racial violence.

Im wonderin if those folks in detroit saw that film. The ones who kick the livin daylights out of a white guy who accidentally hit a black kid with his pickup. Guy is in bad shape pretty messed up. Way worse than the kid he accidentally hit. Stuff like that will spawn racial violence.

As someone from the Detroit area I would also like to add my revulsion regarding this incident. The police now believe they have arrested all involved and they will be charged with assault causing great bodily injury as well as ethnic intimidation. It should be noted that the victim was shielded from even further violence by a black female nurse who was passing by at the time and that one of the Detroit black churches has organized a fund raiser for the victim. Doubt those last two points have been mentioned on Fox News. This morning the local news is reporting that the victim has regained consciousness and and has recognized family members........a ray of hope in this tragic incident.

ChipTam

Last edited:
Well i finally saw the movie.Pfft. Pretty far fetched. Amazing that 2 space stations and a shuttle were completely destroyed ,everyone killed and bullock and her escape pod survived without a scratch. Does give a sense of what working in Zero gravity is like.

Reminds me of most steven segal movies. 10 guys shooting at him with uzies ,and he takes them all out with a pistol that never needs reloading and a few karate chops. And seldom gets a scratch in the process.

Reactions: Swedishchef
Status
Not open for further replies.