Movie scene cuts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Here’s a case of incomplete information. This looks like a case of somebody who is used to wood heat and shoulder seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: VintageGal
Oh yeah this was our house. It was set to 63 and if you touched it God help you.

We always kept the house comfortable. I don't ever recall it being an issue.

First thing that comes to mind for me is the SpongeBob episode. Don’t touch me thermostat!

Was my kid’s favorite show for years, some of those episodes are burned into my brain.

When I was little, my dad used to always say he wasn't turning the heat on until Christmas (jokingly). I mentioned that at school once and the principal called home to see if that was true. He didn't joke about it after that. 🤦‍♂️