Moving in the tank pictures. II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Now comes the tricky part. And down in the hole it goes. I had to cut out my concrete floor, dig down 26 or 28", pour a new floor 5.5 inches thick with rebar, build rebar cage for walls, then build concrete forms and pour walls, etc. Did all of that myself. Yes, I am crazy. But it has turned out nice. More picture of project to follow.

Attachments

• DSCF1582.jpg
    DSCF1582.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 420
  • DSCF1583.jpg
    DSCF1583.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 408
  • DSCF1584.jpg
    DSCF1584.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 432
  • DSCF1585.jpg
    DSCF1585.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 409
  • DSCF1586.jpg
    DSCF1586.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 400
Looking good, I just got my whole system operational, I need to post pictures for everyone to see.

afblue said:
Looking good, I just got my whole system operational, I need to post pictures for everyone to see.

Congrats on getting the system on-line. And yes you do need to post pictures. ;-) Always want to see them. My almost finished pictures are under a different thread called Wood Gun boiler and tank pics. Take a look when you get a chance. I am so glad to be on-line with the system. Good luck with yours man. And keep us up to date on how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.