Ms 880 mag...Wraped in Pink! huh? One for the Ladys in the House.............................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Rockin the house.....

Attachments

• Pink 880.jpg
    Pink 880.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 603

There will be no lifting! WOT..All the way 880.

My pink freak 5 year old says niice

smokinjay said:
Rockin the house.....

Smokin, two rules.

Never teach your lady how to shoot and never teach her how to run a chainsaw, sleep with one eye open. :vampire:

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
Rockin the house.....

Smokin, two rules.

Never teach your lady how to shoot and never teach her how to run a chainsaw, sleep with one eye open. :vampire:

zap

And I might add,knives,axes,swords or other similar sharp objects . :coolhmm:

Beetle-Kill said:
Sweet!!! So what did she get you for V-day?

She likes my 880 what more could a guy ask for....Dont answer that. lol

Thistle said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:
Rockin the house.....

Smokin, two rules.

zap

And I might add,knives,axes,swords or other similar sharp objects . :coolhmm:

lol I think it will be ok. :ahhh: Did you see the grain pattern in that one! 36 inchs wide 6 foot long by a whopping 3-1/4 inchs thick over 200 lbs.

unknowingLEE said:
Eye bet she wood like flat pointed rakers better!
MMMMMMM HMMMMMMM!

All ready got her doing raker's and chains. She thinks her chains are faster..lol Oh and she is using the raker roll...lol (she done over 500 drive lenks so far) Not a lot but she listen well.

How can it be flat and pointed?

smokinjay said:
lol I think it will be ok. :ahhh: Did you see the grain pattern in that one! 36 inchs wide 6 foot long by a whopping 3-1/4 inchs thick over 200 lbs.

Beautiful cathedral grain in that BL. :coolsmile: Just curious,what angle are the cutters ground to on your ripping chain? That's real smooth right from the saw. For most work I have good results with 15 degrees,extra tough stuff I have the shop grind one of my separate chains change it a bit lower. Sure does a smooth job,less planing/sanding later on when its done.The Chainsaw Lumbermaking book recommends 0 degrees if I remember correctly.

Edit: Walnut I mean,never heard of Black Locust getting 3ft wide,looked like it at first,until my eyes adjusted to the light in here.Damn bifocals anyway lol

smokinjay said:
unknowingLEE said:
MMMMMMM HMMMMMMM!

All ready got her doing raker's and chains. She thinks her chains are faster..lol Oh and she is using the raker roll...lol (she done over 500 drive lenks so far) Not a lot but she listen well.

Ancient Bavarian secret , my friend.

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:

Beautiful cathedral grain in that BL. :coolsmile: Just curious,what angle are the cutters ground to on your ripping chain? That's real smooth right from the saw. For most work I have good results with 15 degrees,extra tough stuff I have the shop grind one of my separate chains change it a bit lower. Sure does a smooth job,less planing/sanding later on when its done.The Chainsaw Lumbermaking book recommends 0 degrees if I remember correctly.

Edit: Walnut I mean,never heard of Black Locust getting 3ft wide,looked like it at first,until my eyes adjusted to the light in here.Damn bifocals anyway lol

cutting them at 10 degrees. And I keep the rakers at stock shape and get more agressive each time I shape them. Oh it was a little tricky getting the mill through there.

unknowingLEE said:
smokinjay said:
unknowingLEE said:
Eye bet she wood like flat pointed raker better!
MMMMMMM HMMMMMMM!

All ready got her doing raker and chains. She thinks her chains are faster..lol Oh and she is using the raker roll...lol (she done over 500 drive lenks so far) Not a lot but she listen well.

lol, I knew you had something up those sleeve's!

Match made in Heaven if you ask me.

smokinjay said:
Beetle-Kill said:

A lady that loves guns too?

My wife loves shooting, but she doesn't want much to do with my chainsaws... that's ok though.

CountryBoy19 said:
smokinjay said:
Beetle-Kill said:

A lady that loves guns too?

My wife loves shooting, but she doesn't want much to do with my chainsaws... that's ok though.

No Guns, But everything is focused on Saw's. (cant afford a gun and my saws) lol

One She almost has done today Splatted Shag bark hickory.

Attachments

• resize splatt.jpg
    resize splatt.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 237
unknowingLEE said:
smokinjay said:
unknowingLEE said:
MMMMMMM HMMMMMMM!

Jay, its like a round pointed shovel.

Backwoods Savage said:
unknowingLEE said:
smokinjay said:
unknowingLEE said:
Eye bet she wood like flat pointed raker better!
MMMMMMM HMMMMMMM!

All ready got her doing raker and chains. She thinks her chains are faster..lol Oh and she is using the raker roll...lol (she done over 500 drive lenks so far) Not a lot but she listen well.

Jay, its like a round pointed shovel.

Yea I need a pick of this raker. The guides people use or at least the guide that was in the thread lees talking about just flattens them. I know that's not what hes doing but don't see him filing both sides of the raker to pull that off.

Smokin, I think it's time you pink up with your lady and throw that picture up.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.