MS361 on Seattle C/L $320

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find!

I'd be all over it if I didn't just buy 2 saws this week! Ugh!

Too far north of me. Cost of gas is too steep to get it.

I used one of my 361s all day today. Best stock saw I have ever owned or run.

We should set up a craigslist saw recovery group!

On another board that I go to we have helped each other out with craigslist truck parts and logistics.

Since we have this thread going I thought I'd just say that there see some nice saws up right now from Tacoma! They look brand spankin new! Sheesh!

Not my saws and I have no financial interests in them.

Since we have this thread going I thought I'd just say that there see some nice saws up right now from Tacoma! They look brand spankin new! Sheesh!

Not my saws and I have no financial interests in them.

post some links, however I have come to realize there are not a whole lot of Washingtonians on this board , think they can be counted on one hand

I see the C/L link i posted has been deleted, I assume somebody got a good score as it only stayed up for 1 day, highly doubt it was someone from here who got it

post some links, however I have come to realize there are not a whole lot of Washingtonians on this board , think they can be counted on one hand

I see the C/L link i posted has been deleted, I assume somebody got a good score as it only stayed up for 1 day, highly doubt it was someone from here who got it

Even fewer of us in Oregon. PNW is thinly represented on this site. The price was good, so its gone. Looked like a good saw too.

That 026 looks new! $300 is a good price for that. No, I do not need another 026. But its NEW! No, I do not need another 026 saw! Yes! You wants it, you do. Your precious saw! No no no! No more 026 saws, unless... they are cheap, and unless they are shiny new... Yes, you wants it you do! Another saw for your collection. Yes. No! Yes! No!

The 290 looks new too, but $350 is a tad ripe for one.

Hope they are not stolen though ;(...

Yeah that 026 looks awesome!
You need need it!

If it were a 361, I would own it.

Though the wood 'ho in me bagged 2 cords of fir on CL this week and has been busy noodling rounds.

If I didn't get to it first! Hehe

I thought that you was gonna help me out with my chainsaw buying addiction?

If it were a 361, I would own it.

Though the wood 'ho in me bagged 2 cords of fir on CL this week and has been busy noodling rounds.

I scored a nice load of Big Leaf maple last weekend off C/L, Puts me a good 4 years ahead:)

squote="StihlHead, post: 1342011, member: 17050"]I thought that you was gonna help me out with my chainsaw buying addiction?[/quote]
I was just kidding I'll help you out with your saw addiction.

I just picked up a saw but somewhere down the line it would be nice to pick up a 361.

Status
Not open for further replies.