MS460 for sale, passing along the deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a deal! They got for $500+ consistently on eBay and that's just for one that "runs". A 460 in nice shape like that usually hovers around $700.

NATE379 said:
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/tls/2820006891.html

Looks nearly brand new. $1200 saw from Jackovich. If I was in the market for a saw I would be headed over to pick it up right now.

You should be in the market at that price! Looks real nice.

I wonder if the guy that REALLY owns it will see the add. That looks like a really hot saw.
leaddog

leaddog said:
I wonder if the guy that REALLY owns it will see the add. That looks like a really hot saw.
leaddog

If it is stolen and the real owner doesn't see the ad on craigslist posted for the whole world to see, he must not miss it or be a complete idiot. Also takes a real dumb thief to post something on craigslist (not that it doesn't happen from time to time, but likely a rarity). Also $450 is a good deal, but I would likely try to talk him down to $400 as the deal is not smoking when using the 50% off original retail guideline for used saws in great shape.

:) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thats a deal pickle!

MasterMech said:
That is a deal! They got for $500+ consistently on eBay and that's just for one that "runs". A 460 in nice shape like that usually hovers around $700.

Yeah. . .

The OTD price for a 460, from my dealer, is just under $1000

Bigg_Redd said:
MasterMech said:

Yeah. . .

Keep that dealer! lol Most are now over a 1000.00 with a 28 inch bar.

smokinjay said:
Bigg_Redd said:
MasterMech said:

Yeah. . .

Holy cow....even more reason to get a 372!

HittinSteel said:
smokinjay said:
Bigg_Redd said:
MasterMech said:

Yeah. . .

I got mine with a 28 inch bar with 3 chains under 900.00 with tax. 880 with tax was just over 1500.00. I do pretty well in this town with 2 dealers left. ;-)

smokinjay said:
HittinSteel said:
smokinjay said:
Bigg_Redd said:
MasterMech said:

Yeah. . .

I got mine with a 28 inch bar with 3 chains under 900.00 with tax. 880 with tax was just over 1500.00. I do pretty well in this town with 2 dealers left. ;-)

This might actually be a deal then on an 880...not a screamin deal, but OK.

http://chambana.craigslist.org/tls/2807718420.html

lukem said:
smokinjay said:
HittinSteel said:
smokinjay said:
Bigg_Redd said:
MasterMech" date="1327658518 said:

Yeah. . .

This might actually be a deal then on an 880...not a screamin deal, but OK.

http://chambana.craigslist.org/tls/2807718420.html

That would be above average deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.