Mt Vernon Quadra Fire Vacuum SW Issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlattanzio

Feb 9, 2014
Western MA
I am having the Vacuum Sw Error problem with my quadra fire pellet stove.. Im trying to determine whether it qualifies under the units with the known issue, serial number is listed below. I have taken off the rubber hose and made sure it was clear. Im unable to see what else I can check for blockages. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Also, when it is running normally, the flame looks like it doesn't have as much air being pushed at it, its more like a burning fire, instead of a small fire being fueled by air. There is definitely an air flow issue, and im wondering if there are any other things I can check or try before replacing the vacuum switch, or hoping the vaccum switch is still under warranty with my stove. Thanks in advance!

00700207289 Is the serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.