Must have been my lucky day, wood & chainsaw score...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
Last week I saw an add in Craig's list for some free wood, I called the the guy, (I was the first to call), went over the next day and
cut 2 pick-up loads of oak. :) The guy says he has some chainsaws he wants to sell, so I take a look, well there is one 18" Homelite,
16" Poulan and a (both gas) and an 16" McCulloch electric. Only wanted $20 for the lot. The electric seems to work just fine, and the others don't look in too bad shape either, probably just need some cleaning and new chains.

For 20 you can't go wrong...20 ain't jack anymore, good score Wes. Personally I'd never buy any of those saws but for 20....Hell ya! Every woodcutter should have a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.