My 064 build VIDEO added!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
southbound said:
so I guess I shouldn't post pic's of the shelves I just put up in the shop to hold my saws.....

Oh yea need to see that!

Ok now just remember I used scrap stuff I had laying around......

DSC03636.jpg

DSC03638.jpg

DSC03637.jpg

Nice treo there southbound!

Thanks............

I snapped a few more pic's while I was out there...

DSC03647.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

DSC03652.jpg

Now I just need to find some big wood to try it out on...............

Come my way thats all I get!

Thanks!!!!

I hope so still kinda smoking a little there lol....

When I had it at the shop getting the carb set I think the 9 pin rim threw them off a little..Saw chains are not supposed to spin that fast...When I take it back I will put the 8 pin on it...

southbound said:
Thanks!!!!

I hope so still kinda smoking a little there lol....

When I had it at the shop getting the carb set I think the 9 pin rim threw them off a little..Saw chains are not supposed to spin that fast...When I take it back I will put the 8 pin on it...

are you going to mill with it?

Nope just gonna put it back on the shelf....

All I do is gather firewood bout 8 cords a year...If this was not given to me I never would have messed with a saw this big...

I do want a 046 mag tho......

southbound said:
Nope just gonna put it back on the shelf....

All I do is gather firewood bout 8 cords a year...If this was not given to me I never would have messed with a saw this big...

I do want a 046 mag tho......

Then once its broke in lean it up a tad and its going to be bad @ss! How much you have in it?

cool video. Glad you are happy! Makes it all worth it.

It has been fun and I like to learn new things...

The guy that gave me the saw can't get over it...He had what I think is a 046 mag sitting next to it and I'm after that next....

southbound said:
It has been fun and I like to learn new things...

The guy that gave me the saw can't get over it...He had what I think is a 046 mag sitting next to it and I'm after that next....

lol you have the fewer and there is no cure but another saw!

southbound said:
Not sure if I got everything in there but I totaled up the receipts today....

$431.92

And going..............

Thats awesome!

southbound said:
I thought it was kinda high for a "runner" lol

lol you would pay that for a decent used 361.....064 I would mill at least the walnut, hickory I get.

( and that thing is mint!)

nope around here used saws don't go high..Most of the time dude needs beers or pills or something....

The 046 mag dude has in his shed looks like a runner even clean....Still I will get for less then $50...Well that's what I'm hoping for anyway...............

southbound said:
nope around here used saws don't go high..Most of the time dude needs beers or pills or something....

The 046 mag dude has in his shed looks like a runner even clean....Still I will get for less then $50...Well that's what I'm hoping for anyway...............

sounds like I need you to find my next saw....lol top handle please! husky 335 xp or stihl 200t

Status
Not open for further replies.