My accentra adventure

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevada

Aug 24, 2010
The cold part of Nevada
Well I got my Accentra Insert in days before the big cold snap in November. I made a custom OAK that works like a champ. I must say we are impressed with the heat output and overall appearance of the stove. To Harmans credit the install was fairly basic even with my two left hands. In the end my wife and I slid the insert in to the surround, that was a site to see, but we took our time and used 2x4's to set the stove on in order to protect the bottom fan. Stove has been running for a month and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I did my first big clean out yesterday and can see why you need to stay on top of the cleaning. Found alot of fine ash back in the heat caverns that run to the rear of the stove. Thanks to all who helped me with my stove choice, hope i can pass on some of my install experience to any who need it. Heres some pics for you pic hungry folks.

Attachments

• pics1 resiz.jpg
    pics1 resiz.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 300
  • pics3 resz.jpg
    pics3 resz.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.