My Afternoon Company

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Straw said:
We have 20 relatives coming to our small house (7 are under the age of 7!) on Turkey day. I am contemplating what to drink for breakfast. :zip:

Kiddie table !!

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Jack Straw said:
We have 20 relatives coming to our small house (7 are under the age of 7!) on Turkey day. I am contemplating what to drink for breakfast. :zip:

Kiddie table !!

How about an old fart table?

We will have a brunch at my parents. 2 of us kids live away. 7 of us live near by. Between the 7 of us and all our kids there will be 40 some of us there. We all bring something. It takes a small army to clean up. Then everyone has dinner at their own house. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, a little early, but I am going to be splitting wood, eating, and drinking. Drinking after all the splitting is done of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.