My amazing new budget splitter !! Did I mention AMAZING!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Pete, I will look at the "Men's" mags next time(didn't know hunting and fishing were for men, but that's another discussion) I am at the store. Dawgone it Dan, I just threw one of Dad's AARP magazines away.
Big Red, some of us are slightly handicapped(read inept) and can't swing a maul worth spit. Yeah, these manual splitters take a little more time, its worth a toe or two to me.==c

Nope, hunting and fishing are not just a man's sport. My wife hunted with me for many years and left both of us with many happy memories.

Good news, found the coupon in my Smithisonian mag. Can't use it for online, unfortunately. After Pop is through reading it, I'll clip it and check with the store in Parkville next time I am down there.

Good news, found the coupon in my Smithisonian mag. Can't use it for online, unfortunately. After Pop is through reading it, I'll clip it and check with the store in Parkville next time I am down there.

Sweet ! Check the expiration date too Sue my coupons are usually good for 6 months or more .

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.