My apologies to EatenByLimestone for ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John_M

Minister of Fire
Dec 10, 2008
Central NY
Matt,
Please accept my apologies for the unintended hijacking of your thread about "Who is holding out..." My comment about the successful stem cell transplant I had 2 years, 10 months and two days ago drew many comments from very supportive members who expressed congratulations and wished me continued good health.

Thoughts about the stem cell transplant were obviously uppermost in my mind after my oncology visit Monday and those thoughts just came out via the computer keyboard. My simple and innocent comment was without motive.

Best wishes and good health to all.

John_M

And best wishes to you to John. That was a nice gesture on your part to apologize.

John,

I missed your 'hijack' but still want to wish you continued good health!

While members of this group have the fireburning issue to share there are also 'people behind the posts' and we all must take that into consideration.

Shari
(Become a Donor - lives depend on it!)

John, you're a class act.

Snuffles from Dixie, and puppy kisses from Murphy. Oh, and an inquisitive snort from Matisse :)

John,

Back in December of 2001, my mother, aged only 51 died of Leukemia. If she had made it to January they were going to try umbilical cells for her. Trust me that I was overjoyed to see the hijack.

God Bless,
Matt

John,
From someone who lost the love of my life to cancer, I am truly happy to hear of your good news. Cancer is a terrible, terrible disease and it brings a smile to my face every time I hear of someone who kicks it's ass!!

You have my best wishes, and prayers for continued success!!!

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.