My Chimney is Going in Today!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PastorMatt

Dec 3, 2010
Northern IN
After two years the final project in our total home renovation is happening - my wood burner is going in! I have a few nights left to finish off the tiling on the hearth and the guys are there installing my chimney today! So hopefully by this weekend I'll be able to fire up my Mansfield for the first time!

Welcome to the forum Pastor. It is very exciting when it's all new and coming together. Good timing and enjoy!

You'll be pleased I'm sure! Be sure to share pictures so we can get/share ideas.

Sounds great and we'd appreciate some pictures when it is done.

You might also consider putting which stove you have and any tools in your signature line. In the future it may help others to know when answering questions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.