My Christmas Wish List

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
Here's the item that is on the top of my list this year.............

-Soupy1957

I like my kin'lin to be much thinner than those. I could buy a lot of Super Cedars for the price of that machine and use a whole puck instead of quartering them.

That is a neat machine. I wonder how many customers he has?

You'd be looking at how to operate it while sitting. Looks to be a tad faster than your way.

That's pretty sweet. If the bags were made of something besides plastic I'd load the bags into the 30 and be done with the whole splitting thing. :lol:

Matt

soupy1957 said:
Here's the item that is on the top of my list this year.............

-Soupy1957

Are you thinking of it as a business perspective to sell the kindling?

I've been making my kin'lin from select pieces of firewood that is all bucked to 22 inches. After seeing that video, I'm thinking maybe I should cut them in two and have 11 inch pieces. Reviewing the video, the machine is set to 20CM or less than 8 inches. I could cut mine into thirds!

Status
Not open for further replies.