My dealers early buy program...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• ESESearlybuy2012.jpg
    ESESearlybuy2012.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,046
I used to be able to do this without any problems... not any more. i tried iPhoto as imac suggested... still nothing.

Thanks.

smoke show said:
DexterDay said:
smoke show said:

Of Course.... Another Tinyurl and No One wants to teach me??

Im gonna have to start a thread in the DIY Forum huh???

I don't know how you can't figure it out.

Go to their site and follow the directions.

You do know how to read don't ya?

There is a "Site"??? Never looked into... Thought it was like a Control+Alt+Del type deal.

Im gonna go put Jammies on and Read Up!!

Smoke...

Do THIS one for me ,too.

Thanks

Geez...now i got nuttin.... must be that damn Y.A.Tittle avatar!!!!

DexterDay said:
smoke show said:
DexterDay said:
smoke show said:

There is a "Site"??? Never looked into... Thought it was like a Control+Alt+Del type deal.

Theres probly an app for it too.

Jammies like this???

Attachments

• barrettsuperman.jpg
    barrettsuperman.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 792
smoke show said:
DexterDay said:
smoke show said:
DexterDay said:
smoke show said:

Theres probly an app for it too.

Jammies like this???

Yep. Those are my Jamies. But No App for it...

I have Every App known to Man.. Droid Bionic. 4G and Dual Core Processor. I would def know about it!!! :lol:

You can see by the prices that da boss there is expecting higher fuel surcharges hence higher delivery costs...

Go to this site www.tinyurl.com

Copy your http addy into the box and clip make tiny. It will make a small link with no spaces. Copy and paste the top link to the thread.

http://tinyurl.com/6sbud6u

smoke, How did you get ken's piccy of him in his jammies?! :cheese:

Attachments

• ESESearlybuy2012.jpg
    ESESearlybuy2012.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 798
I believe its too early to buy for any "early Buy" program.......I'd wait a month or two....most suppliers havent come out with their Spring pellet prices yet......

The place I was at yesterday was at 190.00/ton and said april will be 175.00/tom and then they will start to go up from there maybe 5.00/ton a month. These are made up the street at the lumber company and are a hardwood pellet, we were there for maybe 35 minutes or so talking to them about stove and they sold 4 or 5 ton in that period.

I installed a mt. vernon insert in mid Jan, so I'm new to the pellet world. I've tried a few pellets including, Uncle Jeds softwood, Eureka, Isabella, Rib mountain and Western Elite Doug fir. I really prefer the Western Elite doug fir, but it appears they are not part of the early buy program. Instead they are offering Western Elite Ponderosa pine. Does any one have reviews of the Western Elite ponderosa pines?

For the ESES members what are your choices going to be for the upcoming year?

CT1126 said:
I installed a mt. vernon insert in mid Jan, so I'm new to the pellet world. I've tried a few pellets including, Uncle Jeds softwood, Eureka, Isabella, Rib mountain and Western Elite Doug fir. I really prefer the Western Elite doug fir, but it appears they are not part of the early buy program. Instead they are offering Western Elite Ponderosa pine. Does any one have reviews of the Western Elite ponderosa pines?

The poderosa pine will be a new pellet next season BUT they come from Heartland which has supplied ESES for many years. i used Heartlands in the past and they are a good pellet but not as good as the doug firs.

ESES WILL have a Doug fir pellet next year bagged with the UJ name... but it looks like it will be pricey.

Shipping costs will continue to climb as long as oil keeps going up.... I spend about $1800.00 per week on diesel fuel for my Peterbilt... $80,000.00 last year.

CT1126 said:

I am considering straying from ESES this year, as the buyer club price combined with per pallet price puts my normal softwood at $220+/ton.

I'm almost positive I can score quality softwoods <200/ton at another location. Still need to investigate more.

Talked to the ESES rep today to see if they had any Western Elite Douglas fir still available. I was hoping to score a pallet of those yet this year for my next years stash, but unfortunately they stated they are out and are not getting any more. I asked him about the Western Elite ponderosa pine and he indicated they had carried them in the past and they were a good pellet, but the Doug fir are in a league of their own. He indicated they still do not have the pricing on the Uncle Jeds Doug fir, but indicated they were bear mountain.

CT1126 said:
Talked to the ESES rep today to see if they had any Western Elite Douglas fir still available. I was hoping to score a pallet of those yet this year for my next years stash, but unfortunately they stated they are out and are not getting any more. I asked him about the Western Elite ponderosa pine and he indicated they had carried them in the past and they were a good pellet, but the Doug fir are in a league of their own. He indicated they still do not have the pricing on the Uncle Jeds Doug fir, but indicated they were bear mountain.

They couldn't get Bear's this year from what I remember... and they were always higher priced, too. .. but worth it IMHO.

I must have bought one of the last pallets of Western's last week... I was also going to try to buy more!

Status
Not open for further replies.