My facebook friends...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Cut Saw

Feeling the Heat
Mar 25, 2012
Boulder, CO
Annoy me with pictures of every meal they eat, so I take it upon myself to annoy them with every stack of wood I make.

Sometimes I even get artsy with it and use Instagram to fancy it up...
Before:
2013-03-16 11.40.38.jpg
And after:
IMG_20130316_115634.jpg
WAY cooler than your appetizer at TGI Friday's!!

;lol Way to go Cross Cut.

I have 3 forums saved this one and two MOPAR ones. I am a very boring person.

Facebook is a website for all of the people who don't burn wood

. . . or just another site for those of us who burn wood to post pics of our woodstove burning away . . . seriously . . . I've been more than a few photos and videos up of my woodstove burning . . . well that and my cats.

I have 3 forums saved this one and two MOPAR ones. I am a very boring person.

Nothing wrong with that ironpony. Better than being out at the local Gin Mill and giving/drinking your money away to the owner.

have never been on facebook, twitter sites before.

Its good to share pictures and events with family from across county. I can't stand when people use it for a soap box to express their extreme religious or political views.

Reactions: firefighterjake
I like Facebook. Being that most of the family is in Maine, have friends in darn near every state and a few in other countries, etc I can somewhat keep up on what's going on with everyone and vice versa. I don't care what someone ate for lunch or that bolony but most of the people I'm friends with don't post junk like that.

I like Facebook. Being that most of the family is in Maine, have friends in darn near every state and a few in other countries, etc I can somewhat keep up on what's going on with everyone and vice versa. I don't care what someone ate for lunch or that bolony but most of the people I'm friends with don't post junk like that.

I like it too. Growing up an Air Force brat & serving in the Army, I've got friends all across the planet. It's nice to keep in touch. I've even hooked up with folks I haven't seen in almost 50 years because of fb. I DO tend to ignore a LOT of updates, but it's pretty much the only way my 20-something daughters talk to me...

Reactions: bfunk13
Status
Not open for further replies.