MY HARMAN P68 WILL BE HERE MONDAY JULY 14!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana627

Jun 13, 2008
So. NH
My dealer called me this morning to tell me my Harman P68 will be at his store Monday! When I ordered it in the begining of June, I was told it would be the end of Septembr, and then with all the talk about Harman orders not being filled, I started to wonder if I would get it. I am sooooo happy I'm getting my stove! I have no idea why it's arriving so soon, but I know that that my order is in with the dealer's inventory order and this must be his inventory order. He also said he thinks Harman is slowly releasing them so keep asking your dealers what the update is! Now I'll have the pleasure ot calling my propane company next week and telling them that we're not pre-buying anything this year. Last year we prebought 2100 gallons of propane. I can't wait to call them and tell them our good news! Next will be the Rennai tankless hot water heater to save more on propane. Yippeeeee!

Great News!!!
We ordered 5 tons of pellets and the P61A the beginning of June.
We were told that the pellets will be here around August 10th.
Hope to hear about the stove soon.
Had 100 gals of oil delivered......$453 ouch!!

Can't wait to be warmer and not hear the furnace run!!
(I am not wishing Summer away)

Status
Not open for further replies.