My installation has been delayed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

citizanken

Oct 19, 2006
Smithsburg, Maryland
Hi everybody,

I am sorry to say my installation has been delayed until Nov. 9th...I am very disapointed but what can you do, at least it is only a three day delay.

I will post some before and after pictures after the work is done.

Thanks for such a great resource on the Web :)

I had my wood stove installed last year, and it was delayed 3 different times (4 weeks total) due to the hearth pad that the dealer ordered kept coming in damaged from the manufacturer.

It was worth the wait :)

Mine was delayed a couple of times to. That sucked, but it's worth the wait.

What really sucks isnt the 3 days, its the fact that its going to be in the 70's in that area by that time. Big blast of warmth coming up- again! Well good time for the break in fires anyways. I love winter, even if I didnt have a stove/s, and really am begining to hate this "tropical" crap! I think I am going to move really far north. Maybe with Santa!

The good thing about the warm weather comming is you can open up the windows and get rid of the smell when you do you'r brake in fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.