My little fireman buddy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
Over Christmas, my grandson Brody stayed all night. He likes Papa's fire boots.

Attachments

• Brody Fire boots edit.jpg
    Brody Fire boots edit.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 584
Cute. Have you let him try on the hat yet? Rick

Priceless, Steve. May your recovery continue to go well in all respects. Rick

Great shots.

pen

Great pics Steve! What kid has not wanted to be a fireman at some time in their childhood? The boots would be perfect for fly fishing lol..

Ray

raybonz said:
Great pics Steve! What kid has not wanted to be a fireman at some time in their childhood? The boots would be perfect for fly fishing lol..

Ray

. . . or for cutting firewood in the winter. ;) :)

raybonz said:

Ray

What kind of bait do you use when fishing for flies???

Eatonpcat said:
raybonz said:

Ray

What kind of bait do you use when fishing for flies???

Whatever sh!t you can find of course!

;-)

Ray

Has he used the fire hose yet? That would be sweet for the little man!

Love the upside-down I in the bad word Ray :lol:
Pete

Pete1983 said:
Has he used the fire hose yet? That would be sweet for the little man!

Love the upside-down I in the bad word Ray :lol:
Pete

Pete that's an exclamation mark I never use bad words ;-)

Ray

fossil said:
Priceless, Steve. May your recovery continue to go well in all respects. Rick
Thanks Rick. It is going as well as it could be I guess. I am doing a lot more even though it hurts and I wear down fast. It doesn't seem to hurt more or less when I do things so I guess that is good.

Thanks to all. Yes he has had a fire hose in his hands, rode the fire engines, climbed on the ladder truck, blown the sirens, pulled the air horn, you name it. With his Daddy a firefighter and his Papa the Chief, he gets just about whatever he wants. :)

That is nice he got to spend some time with Grandpa. That makes Christmas super sweet.

tfdchief said:
With his Daddy a firefighter and his Papa the Chief, he gets just about whatever he wants. :)

Great pics thanks for sharing! My little man would be in heaven around you guys! He was a firefighter for halloween and freaks out when he gets close to a firetruck. His daycare had a fire safety day and they brought a truck out that the kids got to sit in, he talked about it for weeks. We've taken him to everything that comes up around here that gets his butt into a seat on the truck. We're figuring his 3rd birthday will be at a firehouse. :lol:

Great pics Steve. I think the lil guy resembles you... :) Does anyone ever comment about that?

Nice Pic!

I wanted my kids to follow my Dads and my footsteps and become a firefighter, But now after facing 10+ years of layoffs I now want my kids to be city managers. They never have to take pay cuts or get laid off! LOL I think city managers and cops are both bitter for the same reason..... If they would have scored 1 point higher on the test they too could be a firefighter! LOL

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.