My little girl enjoying the stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdust

Minister of Fire
Feb 9, 2009
Michigan
My wife snapped these when my son and I were out on the snowmobile earlier today.(well I guess yesterday now) ;lol

Attachments

• Copy of first pres direct14a 021.jpg
    Copy of first pres direct14a 021.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Copy of first pres direct14a 022.jpg
    Copy of first pres direct14a 022.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 179
  • Copy of first pres direct14a 023.jpg
    Copy of first pres direct14a 023.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 185
If I remember right it's a Kidco gate.

Thanks for posting rdust. Wife had to come right over to the computer to see them.

Reactions: ScotO
Cute kid!!

Thank You!
Beautiful family :)

Thank You!

Enjoy those years, rdust......they go by MIGHTY fast!

Don't I know it! My son will be four in April and that time has gone quickly. I thought this time around I'd be able to absorb/enjoy it more but it seems to be moving just as fast or faster! :)

Thanks for posting rdust. Wife had to come right over to the computer to see them.

Thanks Dennis! I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season!

Reactions: ScotO
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how fair it is if I don't have the money. We became a single income household last summer and cash is pretty tight. Maybe the grandparents would help out...

-SF

Beautiful Little Girl... My daughter is 19 months now.

As for the gate, my daughter stops 5 feet from "All" my stoves and tells me "Hot Dadhy"... "Hot Dahdy" (her Daddy sounds like how I spelled it)?

She absolutely HAS to go in the basement when I load the Fahrenheit or the 30. Even last year when she was 6-7 months, she had to go downstairs with me :) She is a bigger Pyro than me;)

We need to get some kind of hearth.com pipeline going on those kid gates. As one's grow up pass'em down to the next member with a little one.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how fair it is if I don't have the money. We became a single income household last summer and cash is pretty tight. Maybe the grandparents would help out...

-SF

I hear you...I have a list of things that are priced "fair" that I can't afford also!

Status
Not open for further replies.