My name is Jay and I'm a Pellaholic (applause from group).

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom

Feb 16, 2010
Lake Arrowhead, CA
I haven't burned pellets in three days. Group: Clap clap!
I think I may start her up tonight or at least in the morning.
Group: "Awww, but it's not 'the season,' it's 'too warm'!"

If you are a pellaholic speak up. Who else is still burning? Admittedly I'm on "Stove Temperature" mode as soon as the temperature reaches 76° to keep a nice fire without too much heat and I burn less than a gallon of pellets a day when I light up.

Feeling a slight chill this evening, ;-)
Jay
Harman Advance

well, I am not burning but our 43 degrees the past two mornings is just plain awful in july..

I am burning pellets in the Pellet Grill.

The wife did tell me she started the stove to take the chill out of the air the other morning. 53 degrees outside.

Eric

My name is Jay and I’m a Pellaholic

Welcome to the club, Most people are still in the denial state. Its good to admit it.

If you can't burn pellets, Then you have to at least go out searching for pellet deals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.