My new hero

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he drank the beer before he did that?

I call fake-o..... :p :lol:

He better git to splitting those logs....

WOW. I've worked around some great operators on jobsites over the past 25+ yrs,including my ex-bro in law who was an poophead otherwise.But the guy in the video is the best I ever seen. Nerves of steel.That's the guy I want lowering the concrete forms near me as I stand on that scaffold plank.

Can he open them with that thing?

Pretty cool. It is amazing how good the modern hydraulic controls are. I spent some time in the cab of a 300 ton hydraulic crane with a friend of mine. He was able to place 30,000 lbs of steel within fractions of an inch on the roof of and 8 story building.

When they tore down the power plant at my college they brought in a long stick hoe with sheers on the end. The operator stipped wiring from inside conduit by grabbing the wire with the sheers. I was thoroughly impressed. Maybe this is the same operator????

Status
Not open for further replies.