My New Orange girl...................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abby4000

Oct 6, 2009
Ontario, Canada
After ALOT of research and trying to decide what my true needs were for a chain saw, I finally decided on the a Stihl MS362. I just picked it up and have not cut anything yet , but will let you all know how that goes. Very sorry for the CRAPPY pics ( taken quickly on cell phone )

1st pic is the new saw, second pic is my other 'orange' Passion

Attachments

• saw and bike (1)-1.jpg
    saw and bike (1)-1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 445
  • saw and bike.jpg
    saw and bike.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 470
abby4000 said:
After ALOT of research and trying to decide what my true needs were for a chain saw, I finally decided on the a Stihl MS362. I just picked it up and have not cut anything yet , but will let you all know how that goes. Very sorry for the CRAPPY pics ( taken quickly on cell phone )

1st pic is the new saw, second pic is my other 'orange' Passion

Very Nice!

abby4000 said:
smokinjay i see you are on aboristsite.com as well
Thanks for your help and advice on choice of saws

Welcome, You should really enjoy your choice. It will last a life time.

Good choice, on both.

Nice saw and nice bike!

As Vince the ShamWow guys says: "you know the Germans make good stuff....."

(I know the KTM "technically" isn't German...)

Nice saw--I've got the 361 and love it. One thing: please change the title to Orange AND WHITE. The current title's not accurate.

S

thinkxingu said:
Nice saw--I've got the 361 and love it. One thing: please change the title to Orange AND WHITE. The current title's not accurate.

S

That's what I was thinking. Orange is something else right? Not German either. Found in Home depot and Sears.

Eeeeeeeeeeeek!

After your post on AS, I figured you must be on here too. Congratulations on the new saw! Too bad it's not a 7900!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.