My new stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuadraBurner

Oct 7, 2009
Western ME
My new Mt. Vernon was installed this morning. Here are some pics of my first burn (burning Okanagans)...

Small-Stove002.jpg

Small-Stove006.jpg

Really great looking stove!

It'll probably be much quieter than the hot water baseboard, over a 24 hour period. It should make your living room real comfortable. Everyone raves about the okanagans.

Have a great heating winter.

clifford

looks good!! Where did you get it. You will love it i love my MT. Vernon insert.

fluemasterjr said:
looks good!! Where did you get it. You will love it i love my MT. Vernon insert.
I bought it at Don's Stove Shop in Livermore.

Very nice install. Looks great.

Should give you many seasons of enjoyment.

Ranger

P.S. I am, however, somewhat surprised that you would put Okanagan pellets in a beautiful new stove.

JUST KIDDING!!!!! Wanted to see if BTU is paying attention . . . . . .

Hey, how did you get my stove? lol

Your gonna love it..... besides some baffle rust issues (which I think was just defective) it has been nothing but reliable!

Great looking stove & install! It really looks like it was made to go in that room. Enjoy the heat!

A + for your installation / decoration instincts.

Great looking stove! Don's Stove Shop rocks. Even though I did my own install they have been very quick and responsive to all of my questions. I've run my Mt. Vernon for a year now and the only problem I've had is a cracked baffle (hairline crack that Don and Teresa just took care of). Best of luck with your new stove!

Status
Not open for further replies.