My "new to me" Enerzone pellet stove up and running

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

GillesL

Apr 9, 2020
Montreal, QC
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in these forums for some time, reading and learning a lot about pellet stoves. I've been wanting one for some time, and after going to see a few used models last spring, I finally found what I was looking for in the mid-summer. An Enerzone Euromax stove. It is 2 years old and was for sale locally, turns out it was the son of a friend who was the seller.

It's a Canada only model, so there can't be too many of these on the forums. Built in Quebec, about 2 hours from my home, and there is a very knowledgeable dealer who is 10 minutes away and this is where the stove was purchased from.

I gave it a good cleaning while it was in the garage this summer, lugged it to the basement, and just finished hooking it up last week. I've read a lot of helpful posts about circulating air through a house (easier to move cool air downward than to push hot air up, it worked for me) and I'm really loving my "new" stove. It's bottom-fed (like a Harman) and access is really easy for maintenance and cleaning. It also has a neat diagnostic mode for troubleshooting snap disks, motors, fans etc.

I have no questions to ask for now, I'm just happy to be a part of this community, and thanks for all the info all of you contribute to these forums.

IMG_20201113_191311.jpg

Looks nice GillesL ;)

Nice install

That looks really good....well done!!!

congrats those Enerzones are nice stoves. considered one myself when I got my Harman but the Harman ended being a little cheaper.

Last edited: