My new woodshed is also a swing set, pics attached.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leakypuppy

Mar 3, 2008
Northern NJ
Any idea how much wood I'll get from those rounds? A cord perhaps?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 582
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 578
Hey!Your swingset looks like it has the same paintball stains as mine. :lol:

You just gave me an idea... and my son is going to be real mad >:-(

Just try keeping the paint off of the slide...the rugrats get pissed when their slide defies gravity.

No paintball stains just weathered I guess. Any idea how much wood I might get when I split those rounds?

You would have to know the dimensions to give an accurate number. If that square area is 4x4x4 - well that would be 64 cu ft or 1/2 a cord unsplit. The other stuff, maybe we'll give you a few extra cu ft. So, let's say 80 cu ft - multiply by some factor for after it is split = maybe 85 to 100 cu ft.

Or I would just say 1/2 to 3/4 cord...

Catskill,you know if you do that they will want to use it and that will cost
you a new set. :lol:

leakypuppy said:
No paintball stains just weathered I guess. Any idea how much wood I might get when I split those rounds?

I think he was seeing the bright color hand holds for the "climbing wall". Evidently he shoots at his kids on their swingset- LOL "Get off'n mah wood pile ya durn idjits... pow pow pow"

Status
Not open for further replies.