My quad 7100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SF18D

Mar 24, 2013
Indy, IN
Its been a long journey from the start of construction of our home to being finally able to enjoy our house and the new fireplace. Here is a pic! I am still trying to figure everything out but I like it so far. IMG_3118.JPG

Reactions: Nick Mystic
Congratulation! I am starting my 4th season with it and love it more each year. Take your time, make sure your wood is properly dry, and it won't let you down.

Very nice. Looks almost like something you see in a magazine.

This fireplace is absolutely pristine - you should be proud - congrats! And thanks for the picture.

I'm looking to do a similar install with the Heat and Glo Northstar (sister fireplace to the QF 7100) and this visual is super helpful. Can I ask you how high your hearth is from floor to top of sitting ledge? It looks like a great height - not too low and not too high!

Congrats again,
Matt

This fireplace is absolutely pristine - you should be proud - congrats! And thanks for the picture.

I'm looking to do a similar install with the Heat and Glo Northstar (sister fireplace to the QF 7100) and this visual is super helpful. Can I ask you how high your hearth is from floor to top of sitting ledge? It looks like a great height - not too low and not too high!

Congrats again,
Matt
Thanks! From the carpet to the top of the granite is about 14 inches. I recall going to various fireplace shops with my tape measure and sitting on all of their hearths.

This is really helpful - thanks for your super-fast response.

Your fireplace really does look gorgeous - Quadrafire should pay you for that picture to use in their advertising literature!

Thanks again.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.