My Stove is In!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maplegirl

Sep 7, 2007
South Shore, MA
Well, it was a rough weekend but our wood stove and chimney are now installed. This was the most ambitious project we have undertaken so far. It looks beautiful. We are getting it inspected tonight and will hopefully be lighting it up afterwards. Thank you everyone for all your advice. I'll post a picture once we get it lit.

Congrats, MG - just in time - you are probably going to be seeing some chilly nights pretty soon!

Well, if this is your first woodburner, congrats and welcome to the Support Group, your life will never be the same! :)

Mind if I ask where on the South Shore you are at and where you are getting your fuel supply for the season?

Backpack09 said:
Mind if I ask where on the South Shore you are at and where you are getting your fuel supply for the season?

No problem. We are in Holbrook and are getting wood from ATL (ALT?).

Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
Bob

fire, fire, fire!!!!!!!!! SHOW US FIRE!!!!!!

Congratulations! Welcome to the hearth and to the wood burning lifestyle. Gotta post some pix...

Status
Not open for further replies.