My stove this morning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xman23

Minister of Fire
Oct 7, 2008
Lackawaxen PA
Checking in from the cabin. 27 , sunny,75 in here, having coffee, watching the birds on the feeder. Just doesn't get better. The best things in life are the simple things. I think wood burners understand this.

image.jpg

Now that's a nice way to start the day. I'm setting here drinking my coffee also and looking at your stove picture is making my starting day better. Looks good.

That's a beautiful shot xman. Great way to start the morning.

Mmmmm, coffee... :)

Checking in from the cabin. 27 , sunny,75 in here, having coffee, watching the birds on the feeder. Just doesn't get better. The best things in life are the simple things. I think wood burners understand this.

xman, that is beautiful! We love a cabin and in a cabin we live 365 days of the year!

Reactions: ScotO

View attachment 98854
You got that right xman! That's a beautiful setup you have there!

Ray

Reactions: ScotO
I would have been drinking my coffee in front of the fire but let it go out yesterday evening and woke up to a 65 degree house. Been outside all day raking and mowing, just started a fire now I'm going to relax the rest of the evening

My stove is in the basement, but my children have asked many a time "Why do you spend so much time down there?" simple response "Because it's so pretty".

Status
Not open for further replies.