my summer building project.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDGERUNNER30

Feb 7, 2009
Eastern, Kentucky
Spent most of my summer evenings building this building to hang out in this winter, needed a place to setup some weight equipment for my boy and a place to store my saws and things to work on in the dead of winter, Posted some pics below still like putting some corner caps on, metal on the gable ends and putting up a door, been so hot here waiting for some cooler temps.

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 390
here is a inside pic of the building as well still alot of work to be done

Attachments

• 098-1.jpg
    098-1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 382
Nice shed . . . Honda Foreman?

RIDGERUNNER30 said:
Spent most of my summer evenings building this building to hang out in this winter, needed a place to setup some weight equipment for my boy and a place to store my saws and things to work on in the dead of winter, Posted some pics below still like putting some corner caps on, metal on the gable ends and putting up a door, been so hot here waiting for some cooler temps.

RIDGERUNNER30; the workout center / winter hangout looks good, seeing all the buildings going up makes me want to start ours tomorrow but we still have plenty of milling left so I guess this coming spring.

Wish we could send some cool weather your way, dropping down to 44 tonight from the forecast from our local TV station this morning so the wife wants a fire.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.