my sunday morning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce56bb

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2005
Flint Hills of Kansas
nice load of ash in the rusting beast from this morning.

Attachments

• DSC01560.JPG
    DSC01560.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 573
  • DSC01559.JPG
    DSC01559.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 567
Nice sunday morning!!

Me too! A mixed bag of cherry, poplar, beech and a little pine for the hell of it. Cut, split and stacked. I'm tired.

Awe Yes , Fresh crisp morning , quite-n-not a care in the world. fire up the ole chainsaw , drop a few and start the limbing .......... Stop to fill the gas / oil , tighten the chains and sit for a moment on the tailgate to sip some coffee as you look over the work to be done.

O'yeah , Great Sunday Morning.

Yep, started my Sunday morning with 3/4 truck load of Elm (I know Warren, but it does burn!)...Spent the afternoon splitting and stacking some miscelaneous stuff I have scrounged over the past few weeks...Now that's a good day...Sure makes a nice cold beer and a post or two even more relaxing tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.