My three babies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
These are the three that I spend the most time tending. There is one more coal stove that I often have the privelage of stoking, I'll have to find a picture.

This is the first stove that my finatical stove passion started!

Attachments

• All Nighter.jpg
    All Nighter.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,483
This is the fireplace that we have in our apartment. I burn this sucker WAY too much, in fact, it's going now :)

Attachments

• Fireplace.jpg
    Fireplace.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,400
This is the Dutchwest that I completely refurbished from the ground up. Just like elk, I completely disassembled the unit, redid all seams and repolished the exterior. I had not planned to do this, but after the stove arrive, I realized the previous owner was not 100% up front with me about the condition of the unit.

Attachments

• cdw1 1.jpg
    cdw1 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,392
NOPE! ;-)

All Nighter Little "Mo"

Purchased in 1980 in Deposit, NY

I have babied that stove since I was old enough to take care of it, and I have to say it is in immaculate condition. I just replaced the metalbestos chimney for it this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.