my wood pile

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich81

Dec 10, 2006
well here it is. i enjoy looking at other piles so heres mine almost six cords in pic with another two hiding behind my car. will take better pic later when its all stacked. currently clearing 14 acres and then another 30. plent o wood 4 long time : )

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Nice job so far rich...seems to me you posted about starting this about 2 weeks ago. You certainly are making some good production for a remote site operation.

savageactor7 said:
Nice job so far rich...seems to me you posted about starting this about 2 weeks ago. You certainly are making some good production for a remote site operation.

not quite sue what you mean? 2 weeks ago what?

I think he means he heard you mention in another post that you were going to start clearing land and he's impressed with
how much you've got accomplished in two short weeks.

Nice pile, Its cold, got an address?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.