Mystery solved

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
So THAT is who has been hijacking peanut butter jars and leaving clumps of black hair on the couch. BUSTED

(BB is gonna hate my new "phone")

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 407
~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
So THAT is who has been hijacking peanut butter jars and leaving clumps of black hair on the couch. BUSTED

Looks like he/she is worth the trouble!

Yes he is the "big mean black dog on the corner" that has kept my house off the list of recent break-ins.

And my constant shadow.

Get rid of the couch and stop buying peanut butter. Problem solved. :coolsmile:

ETA: By all means, keep the sweet dog.

Love that "this isn't what it looks like; I can explain everything, just give me a minute" expression on his face.

I lived in a house with an arctic entry in which I stored canned goods, etc., and a jar of peanut butter. Had a squirrel break in one night, and figured out (how?) that if he rolled it around in circles, the lid would eventually come off. Apparently peanut butter is the Good Stuff.

Get a kick out of the "White of the eye" sideways glance. although they may not be able to speak, the say volumes with the eyes and expressions. Great lookin pup.

Great mug shot :)

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:

Not if you aim it at the fireplace and get us a pic of that danged stove. :cheese:

BrotherBart said:
~*~Kathleen~*~ said:

Not if you aim it at the fireplace and get us a pic of that danged stove. :cheese:

Wow...somebody is up mighty early today... :coolsmirk:

Pics of the 30 Kat.....you probably don't even have a wood stove... :coolhmm: :lol:

Reminds me of Tank.

Or Denver....

GAMMA RAY said:
Pics of the 30 Kat.....you probably don't even have a wood stove... :coolhmm: :lol:
Speakin of which, are there pictures of the "Chief" on here anywhere.....I don't think I have seen it.

GAMMA RAY said:
tfdchief said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Speakin of which, are there pictures of the "Chief" on here anywhere.....I don't think I have seen it.

Here is a vid Chief....nobody liked it though and I worked freakin hard on it dammit.... >:-(
The music is cheezy but that's why I liked it...

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/83088/
Cool looking fire.....sorry, hot lookin fire....loved the music.....Bourbon Street New Orleans for sure. But.......I wanta see "my stove"....The Chief and the hearth it's sitting on :coolsmirk:

guilty as charged!

reminds me of 99's dog-just about the spittin image! we had to put him down about 4 yrs ago...it was definitely her dog, too.

and, there ya go changing avatars again! (i think i like the torn pic best)

BrotherBart said:

If it ever gets cold here I might be able to fire up this stove.

Love the videos!

This one opened the peanut butter jar. He has the skillz to get the food.

tfdchief said:
Shawn, Tank or Denver. How could you punish either one of those guys?! :smirk:

Oh no doubt, especially the way Denver smiles. Those are 2 of my favorite dog videos.

shawneyboy said:
tfdchief said:
Shawn, Tank or Denver. How could you punish either one of those guys?! :smirk:

Oh no doubt, especially the way Denver smiles. Those are 2 of my favorite dog videos.
Auh and got to be your best friends in the whole world. Here is my buddy.

Attachments

• Stove and Oggie 2.jpg
    Stove and Oggie 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 172
Liking that little stove isn't he? Our cat was resting on the hearth today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.