Name Change!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Gotz is now Czech just so you all know! I use Czech on other forums and wanted some continuity. Gotz had a good long run!

Gotz ya....

I miss pook

You guys are funny! Below is the PM I sent to BeGreen, guess we all think alike here....

Easy. In your personal settings, just go to the Username and Password section and change the screen name to Czech. I think that will update all of your old posts. Unfortunately I think that will mean searches for GotzTheHotz will not find anything.

Ask the webmaster, Craig is you there are more intricate details or options. I’m only a janitor here. smile

- BG

Hey Be,

I want to change my screen name for various reasons (most identity with other forums, and heck I like my heritage), how do I do so? I was hoping to use the name “Czech” if not in use here, and will my old Gotz posts follow if searched? I promise not to ask for ‘pook’ , ‘Frank Ivy’, or even ‘Dillon’, or even the inspector guy’s one. Thanks,

Bob

Czech said:
You guys are funny! Below is the PM I sent to BeGreen, guess we all think alike here....

Easy. In your personal settings, just go to the Username and Password section and change the screen name to Czech. I think that will update all of your old posts. Unfortunately I think that will mean searches for GotzTheHotz will not find anything.

Ask the webmaster, Craig is you there are more intricate details or options. I’m only a janitor here. smile

- BG

Hey Be,

I want to change my screen name for various reasons (most identity with other forums, and heck I like my heritage), how do I do so? I was hoping to use the name “Czech” if not in use here, and will my old Gotz posts follow if searched? I promise not to ask for ‘pook’ , ‘Frank Ivy’, or even ‘Dillon’, or even the inspector guy’s one. Thanks,

Bob

Geeeez, I think the name slickplant might be available, unless macman, oops, I mean imacman, wrapped her up and put her in a closet somewhere

hossthehermit said:
gbreda said:
I miss pook

He still exists in a parallel forum PM me if ya want

Does that confirm he was from a parallel universe and was just stopping by?

I honestly think he still is lurking here(no proof and don't care too either!), Just being very careful and his grammer is much improved. Must have taken some classes while in isolation. I miss him too. He made it interesting at times.

Where arth thou pook-ithed???? :)

Hoss PM sent! TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.