Name that saw and years it was made?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
What you think?

Attachments

• stihl.jpg
    stihl.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 259
gibir said:
1957 Stihl, 106 cc,cylinder bore 58 mm and piston stroke 40 mm.

Zap with a guess

What model#?

smokinjay said:
gibir said:

Zap with a guess

What model#?

Same saw as Contra, marketed as Lightening in North America. Replaced in product lineup with model 070

Zap

gibir said:
smokinjay said:
gibir said:

Zap with a guess

What model#?

Same saw as Contra, marketed as Lightening in North America. Replaced in product lineup with model 070

Zap

Thats what I guess to.

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
gibir said:

Dont think its big enough to be the 090. I could be wron though.

Same displacement as the 090 -137cc/8.36cubic inch.Looks different though,090 wasnt introduced until 1968-9.Maybe this is the first version of it or something....hmmmm lol

I would not mind either one. Milling HOSS'S!

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
gibir said:

Same displacement as the 090 -137cc/8.36cubic inch.Looks different though,090 wasnt introduced until 1968-9.Maybe this is the first version of it or something....hmmmm lol

LOL Its on my 'Wish List ' along with Husky 3120XP,288XP,2101XP with the '7thmount' antivibe stiffening spring/inner felling spike,Mc Culloch Super Pro 125. :coolgrin: I'll get lucky with one of them someday,find one that I like at a price that wont bankrupt me & its MINE!

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
gibir said:

LOL Its on my 'Wish List ' along with Husky 3120XP,288XP,2101XP with the '7thmount' antivibe stiffening spring/inner felling spike,Mc Culloch Super Pro 125. :coolgrin: I'll get lucky with one of them someday,find one that I like at a price that wont bankrupt me & its MINE!
There darn sure out there and be a garage sell would be the place you get lucky. :coolhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.