NAPCO pellets - search came up with 1 very bad review

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lecomte38

Feeling the Heat
Jun 6, 2008
Central Mass
Another Newbie question. The NAPCO pellet search came up with 1 very bad review- pellets too long and jamming the feed. Unfortunately, the wholesale distributor is the closest to my house. $239 per ton plus $30 to deliver 4 ton to my house. I DON'T NEED 5 TONS OF BAD PELLETS. Any other people try the NAPCO pellets?

I'm using the NAPCO pellets in my PB105 boiler now but.......... the NAPCO pellets I'm using were manufactured for NAPCO by PA Pellet Co., 80% hardwood, 20% softwood. PA Pellet Co no longer manufactures the pellets for NAPCO, I don't know who does now. The ones I have (1/2 ton left) are okay, I like the PA pellets better (12 ton of these stored).

I too, would like to consider NAPCO, since they are in my town. Does anyone else have any experiences with Napco?

Status
Not open for further replies.