Napoleon 1402 Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

usner21

Oct 16, 2009
Eastern PA
Do they come with leveling feet that you can adjust to level the stove? I didn't see anything about it in the manual.

I had mine installed by my friend, also the owner of the store I bought from, so not sure if there is a way to level it. I can look but I don't think there is much to see. I can say that I have been extraordinarily happy with my insert, long burn times and very efficient. I know that's not what you were asking but just throwing it out there!

Skinn said:
I had mine installed by my friend, also the owner of the store I bought from, so not sure if there is a way to level it. I can look but I don't think there is much to see. I can say that I have been extraordinarily happy with my insert, long burn times and very efficient. I know that's not what you were asking but just throwing it out there!

Yeah I really need to know as my hearth is about a half inch higher than the opening of the fireplace.

Leveling, screw in feet on back only, so should be good. Another alternative is a sheet of durock/ wonderboard in the fireplace under the insert.

Wooderson said:
Leveling, screw in feet on back only, so should be good. Another alternative is a sheet of durock/ wonderboard in the fireplace under the insert.

Ok thanks for the info. So there are leveling feet on the back of the insert to confirm?

I installed one five yrs ago and there wasnt ant I had to use peaces of tile. Youll love this insert. Its really easy to use. Good luck with it

Burd said:
I installed one five yrs ago and there wasnt ant I had to use peaces of tile. Youll love this insert. Its really easy to use. Good luck with it

Ok thanks for the info! I have some leftover tile peices I can use so that should work!

Status
Not open for further replies.