Napoleon 1402 or 1450 Door question??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlockett

Mar 12, 2010
Southeast
Trying to decide between the Chrome Satin Door and the Black painted door. Would like to get the chrome but my question is will it hold up to 20+ years of use? Anybody have the Chrome or Painted door and want to let me know how the quality is?

Thanks guys.....

dlockett said:
Trying to decide between the Chrome Satin Door and the Black painted door. Would like to get the chrome but my question is will it hold up to 20+ years of use? Anybody have the Chrome or Painted door and want to let me know how the quality is?

Thanks guys.....

I just got the gold door on my 1402. They guarantee the door from tarnish for the lifetime of it. I read on some nap 1401 thread that someone has had theres for over 10 years and it has not dulled, still looks new.

Status
Not open for further replies.